How Much Does Downtime Cost?
In Fortune 500 companies, one minute of downtime costs approximately $23,000, according to Fortune magazine. Better trained employees solve problems faster, adding directly to your bottom line.
Recruit and Retain Good Employees
An investment in training also means more qualified and satisfied employees. With our skilled workforce aging and about to retire, how will you train current and new maintenance professionals?
Count on MaintenancePRO Training. MaintenancePRO courses offer practical training on maintenance, troubleshooting, component application and failure analysis. MaintenancePRO also provides:
- Product information about the components in use at your facility
- Most classes combine lecture with valuable hands-on training labs
- Courses can be held on-site at your facility
- World-class technical documentation and reference materials
- Highly qualified instructors who are experts in their fields
- Pre- and post-course assessments to evaluate the learning gain of the class
- No manufacturer bias
- Certificate of completion and achievement
- Courses available in Spanish
Learn more about our standard courses, custom courses, on-site courses or Apprenticeship program. For further information or to register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-664-5733.