Cut Operating Costs and Control Assets with Vending Solutions from Applied Maintenance Supplies & SolutionsSM
Managing inventory with Applied Maintenance Supplies & SolutionsSM vending equipment reduces MRO supply costs and time spent searching for supplies by securing distributed inventory and offering accountability for misplaced assets. Applied MSSSM delivers solutions to manage the most critical assets and commonly used MRO supplies.
Applied MSS vending solutions consistently deliver cost savings and results including:
- 20-40% reductions in spend when adding control to distributed inventory
- Reduction in procurement costs through automated ordering, interfacing into client systems and inventory alerts to avoid stock outs and associated expedite charges
- Improved workforce productivity by eliminating time away from work area
- Increased compliance through authorized permissions to tools and supplies
Our vending solutions can manage a wide range of commodities including, but not limited to:
- Personal Protection Equipment - gloves, glasses, aprons, helmets, face shields, respirators, etc.
- Cutting Tools - inserts, drills, taps, reamers, etc.
- Electrical - connectors, sensors, batteries, transformers, etc.
- Other items including abrasives, janitorial supplies, adhesives, fasteners and much more
Multiple Solutions for Consumable and Asset Management:
- And more!
No matter which solution is right for your business, you can turn to Applied MSS and benefit from our years of industry experience.We can help you to increase efficiency and control costs so that you have the right items on hand when you need them
- Vending Solutions Program – This brochure explains the benefits of vending, the Applied MSS integrated approach to inventory management, equipment specifications, support and a reporting overview.
- Application Service and Support Program – Details the SupplyPro standard service offering and answers the question "What do I get for the monthly $50 per connection fee?"
Our partner for Industrial Vending is SupplyPro. Please visit www.supplypro.com
for additional resources including videos, brochures, industry specific information and case studies.