Course Number MP-10005
This course provides discussion of the applications of advanced industrial pneumatics as they apply to pneumatic systems.
With instruction from highly qualified experts, this course utilizes component cut-aways and tabletop trainers for hands-on training. This process allows participants to see pneumatic systems in action and to perform setups of pneumatic circuits.
Major benefits as a result of this training program include the ability to:
- Minimize failures in pneumatic equipment, thus reducing downtime and cost.
- Describe pneumatic power and the components used in the design of pneumatic systems.
- Respond quickly to equipment and system failures.
- Use knowledge gained to maintain and repair pneumatic equipment and controls.
- Explain common circuit applications.
Intended Audience: personnel involved in the maintenance of pneumatic equipment and systems.
For more information on Advanced Industrial Pneumatics, contact your local service center at 877-279-2799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contents - more detailed table of contents for the course.