Course Number MP-10015
Falls are a major concern when working anywhere above the ground. They are the third leading cause of work-related fatalities and 85% of all falls that occur on the job result in lost time. By having a sound knowledge of fall protection practices, falls and subsequent injuries can be prevented. This course will cover the concepts associated with the procedures, precautions and protective equipment necessary to create a safe work environment.
Benefits of this training include the ability to:
• Discuss the risks associated with working above ground and how to minimize those risks
• Demonstrate the proper care and inspection of equipment
• Demonstrate when and how to use guard rails, safety nets and personal fall arrest systems
• Utilize good housekeeping habits to avoid issues with dropped tools and other hazards
• Describe the difference between vertical and horizontal lifelines, and when to use them
Duration: 4 or 8 hours
For more information, contact your local service center at 877-279-2799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.