Course Number MP-10013
An ideal course for rigging operators, suppliers and planners, Rigging covers the fundamentals of rigging operations and safety. We detail rigging gear including wire rope, slings, rigging hardware, hoists, beams, trolleys, jacks, winches and cribbing. In addition, we cover rigging safety practices and precautions, how to plan a rigging job, selecting the right equipment, and moving and manipulating a load.
Benefits of this training include the ability to:
• Describe the most commonly used rigging gear
• Demonstrate the proper safety practices for rigging jobs
• Plan a rigging operation from start to finish
• Troubleshoot rigging problems
• Move or manipulate a load as needed
Duration: 8 hours
For more information, contact your local service center at 877-279-2799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.