Single-Acting Spring Return Hydraulic Cylinder
- My Applied Catalog
- 3.75 in Bore Size
- 10.25 in Stroke
- RC-TRIO Series Cylinders The next evolution of the legendary Enerpac RC-Series hydraulic cylinder. The driving force of the Enerpac cylinder range, the RC-TRIO is as versatile as ever. Featuring a Trio Bearing System for enhanced durability and a hybrid spring-return system for faster retraction and even greater productivity.New TRIO Bearing System
- Includes up to 4 high-performance wear bands that offer increased resistance to damage, reducing bearing load and increasing cylinder lifespan.
- Hardened composite material wear bands increase bearing surface area for greater sideload resistance - Significantly improving cylinder life.
- New high-performance Polyethylene seals last longer than ever, improving lifespan and keep you working for longer.
- Part of the Trio Bearing System, the Trio Stop Ring includes an additional wear band or high-strength bronze to absorb greater side load
- Capable of taking full cylinder extension force
- Features durable wiper to help prevent contamination from entering the cylinder during retract cycles.
- High-strength steel wire improves spring life
- Spring retention design improves serviceability while allowing higher pre-load during assembly
- Spring is easily removed without special tools.
- High-strength steel plunger for improved life and sideload resistance
- Nickel-plated plunger coating improves corrosion protection
- Internal plunger threads for easy tool fixturing.
- Standard carrying handles from 33 up to 55 lbs. Sizes above include certified lifting eyes or optional carrying handles
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing.
- Improved Saddle Retention
- Hardened plunger saddle protects plunger end during all lifting operations
- Easily removable for access to plunger mounting threads
- Tilt and smooth saddles available as accessories (compatible with new range of CATS-Series Tilt Saddles).
- For full compatibility and peace of mind, the new RC-Series model numbers, external dimensions and threads remain unchanged from prior RC-Series cylinders. Ensuring compatibility with historical versions and systems.
|Stroke Range||10.0 to 11.99 in, 240 to 289 mm|
|Base Mounting Holes Thread||1/2-13 UNC|
|Collar Thread Length||2.19 in, 55 mm|
|Operating Pressure Ranges [MAX]||10000 psi|
|Base To Advance Port||1.38 in, 35 mm|
|Bore Size||3.75 in, 95.2 mm|
|Base Mounting Holes Bolt Circle||3.75 in, 95 mm|
|Optional Tilt Saddle Addition To Collapsed Height||0.59 in, 15 mm|
|Cylinder Capacity Advance [MAX]||55.2 Tons, 498 kN|
|Base Mounting Holes Thread Depth||0.75 in, 19 mm|
|Operating Pressure [Max]||700 bar, 10000 psi|
|Saddle Maximum Tilt Angle Radius||5 degrees|
|Optional Tilt Saddle Diameter||2.81 in|
|Saddle Protrusion From Plunger||0.11 in, 2 mm|
|Cylinder Class||50 Tons|
|EAN or UPC||662005430642|