Updated May 28, 2021
Applied Industrial Technologies remains an essential business supporting the important industrial infrastructure by providing critical products and services that maintain our customers’ operations, and support a growing economy.
WE ARE CONTINUING TO MONITOR OUR SUPPLY CHAIN.
Our teams continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and its implications on our supply chain in order to proactively minimize any impact on our customers. Accordingly, we are tracking the changing dynamics in all regions and countries involving manufacturing and global logistics, including rising material and supply chain costs, as well as any shortages and delays.
Our point-of-sale data management system can scan our entire inventory – more than 7 million SKUs – to locate parts at our service centers and distribution centers, aiding in identifying critical inventory.
Additionally, Applied® sources parts from multiple suppliers in various geographies in order to maintain continuity in our sourcing channels. In most instances, if we experience a shortage by one supplier, we can find an equivalent part from another supplier. Should we receive information that leads us to believe a shortage of product will occur, we will assess which customers will be impacted and communicate this information as soon as available.
Rest assured, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 developments and take the necessary steps to minimize any supply chain interruptions to our customers.
WE ARE CONTINUING TO ADHERE TO SAFETY GUIDELINES.
We regularly monitor guidance from the CDC, OSHA, and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Based on the information to date and our need to learn more about the recent announcements and actions, we are maintaining our position that masks are required at Applied®, as are social distancing and safe-hygiene practices.
TO OUR VISITORS
• The Applied® Visitor Attestation Form must be completed if the visit is conducted at an Applied® location for the purposes of:
o A meeting that is necessary to discussing and implementing solutions
o A meeting that provides essential training to our associates
Please note that an appointment is required.
• Customers entering an Applied® location for counter sales or order pickup should adhere to the information on posted signs; these visits DO NOT require completion of the Visitor Attestation form.
We want to highlight additional measures and steps that we are proactively engaging in throughout our organization to ensure service:
• Our internal communications system promptly notifies associates of COVID-19 updates and affiliated company processes and responses.
• Preventative and enhanced cleaning has been established at our numerous locations.
• We are following the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices and advising our employees accordingly.
• Our company-wide contingency plan ensures continued service to our customers even if a location has to close – for any reason.
• Should we become aware that any of our associates are exposed to COVID-19 or have contracted COVID-19 we will follow CDC guidance on appropriate notice requirements, including whether notice would need to be provided to any customers.
AS ALWAYS, WE ARE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US.
As a leading distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies, we stand ready to serve your needs.
• Industrial Motion:
We are committed to keeping your critical systems up and running, from bearings and gearboxes to industrial motors and material handling.
• Fluid Power:
We are the world’s largest fluid power distributor. Applied Fluid Power® is your resource for dedicated fluid power application expertise and custom designed solutions.
• Flow Control:
We are a leading process flow control company. Our highly technical sales team provides mission-critical products and services for everything on the pipe.
We are an emerging provider of motion control, machine vision, connectively products and robotic technologies with an emphasis on design, integration and assembly.
• Maintenance Supplies:
We are C-Class maintenance, repair, operating and production (MROP) supplies, specializing in fasteners, cutting tools, paints and chemicals, fluid flow, safety and welding.
We are today’s digital technologies, offering customization to streamline the online procurement process.
Our multi-channel capabilities provide choice, convenience, and expertise to MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets… at all times!
We encourage you to call your local Applied® service center at 1-877-279-2799 for additional questions or business matters,
and look forward to serving you now and in the future.