Eaton Char-Lynn Motors & Extreme Duty Seal Guard - Aggregate
Eaton’s Extreme Duty Seal Guard option is the best answer to keep dirt, dust, cement, water and other foreign matter out of equipment. The unique exclusion seal helps protect equipment by using a “two-piece” sealing technology. This seal includes a pressed in stationary housing as well as a metal shield rotating with the shaft. The Eaton Extreme Duty Seal Guard can outlast a slinger seal four times over, extending the life on the motor and more importantly the entire machine or piece of equipment.
Eaton Extreme Duty Seal Guard is great for the Aggregate Industry:
• Highest level of protection
• “Metal shield” rotating with shaft AND grease packed lip seal
• Replaces a standard exclusion seal:
• Pressed on shaft & in housing
• Requires mating housing and sometimes added length shaft
Where can these be used?:
• Works well with weeds, stringing material that wrap around shaft AND fine dirt, dust, cement, (wet applications)
• Cement augers, dredgers, sand vehicles, fertilizer, salt spreaders, tillers and other machines that require power washdowns
All Char-Lynn Motors are candidates, but 6K, 10K, HP30, VIS are especially well suited for durability and reliability:
The Extreme Duty Seal Guard option was introduced to help protect equipment operation in strenuous conditions. An industry first for hydraulic motors, the Extreme Duty Seal Guard is a two-piece design with a pressed in stationary housing as well as a metal shield rotating with the shaft. It keeps the effective shield of the slinger / seal guard, but adds three additional lips packed with grease to keep dust and liquid fluids out.
Looking for a different hydraulic solution or application? Applied® is a full line hydraulic components, hose and fittings Eaton distributor, speak with an Applied® representative or service center for more information.
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”,
AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.