Strict safety regulations and regulatory compliance are just a few costly and time consuming challenges faced by today’s food manufacturers. To help reduce downtime and help keep consumers safe, Applied® offers a full line of Eaton Synflex® Thermoplastic Hoses for the food processing industry. The Synflex® hose line offers lightweight flexibility, abrasion resistance, high pressure capabilities and extended product performance where other hoses fall short. Now that’s something you can sink your teeth into.
Eaton Synflex® Hoses are Great for the Food Industry:
• Thermoplastic covers and nylon tubes have excellent chemical compatibility for use with a wider variety of fluids
• Synflex® hoses can still reach needed (high) hydraulic pressures, but weighs less than traditional steel braided and rubber cover hydraulic hose
• Hose cover is easy to wash down and/or wipe down with the smooth thermoplastic cover
• Approved for multiple styles of hose ends; this can help consolidate excess inventory on fittings being used with other hoses and applications
• Non-conductive hoses offerings
• Designed to have superior abrasion resistant hose covers
Less than 50 micro-amperes leakage when subjected to 75000 volts/ft for five minutes
✓ General hydraulic systems that may contact high voltage sources
✓ Aerial equipment
✓ Mobile machinery
✓ Rescue tools
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content. The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.