Applied Industrial Technologies has been committed to the food and beverage industry for 95 years focusing on food safety, operational efficiency, and lowest total cost of ownership. Our Food Industry Specialists keep you connected with our extensive supplier network and our value-added services.
• FOOD INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS who understand your processes and provide the technical solutions to your toughest challenges.
• INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS that focus on uptime and food safety in harsh, challenging environments. Applied® is a leading distributor of bearings, power transmission products, engineered fluid power components and systems, specialty flow control solutions and other industrial supplies.
• TECHNICAL SERVICE offerings that specialize in assembly and service of industrial/ hydraulic hose, light/heavyweight conveyor belting, as well as mechanical and electrical repair.
• DOCUMENTED VALUE-ADDED® (DVA®) is a cost-savings opportunity Applied® provides in addition to our product and service offerings.
• MORE THAN 600 OPERATING FACILITIES strategically positioned to fulfill your specific needs. This network allows us to supply the right product at the right time whenever you need it.
• INVENTORY MANAGEMENT solutions that save money and improve uptime. We support programs from C-Class items all the way to critical spare parts.
• THE APPLIED FLUID POWER AND FLOW CONTROL NETWORK provides the broadest coverage in the food and beverage industry, leveraging our network of companies in this field of expertise.
U.S. TSUBAKI CHAINS - FOOD GRADE
Super Stainless™, Lambda, Neptune and Titan™ chains are designed especially to meet the needs of the food and beverage industry…