Food & Beverage
Give Productivity a Boost with System Plast® Conveyor Solutions - Food Grade
System Plast® conveyor solutions can be used to achieve smoother container handling and increased conveyor movement throughout your system.
• Generate more revenue by increasing available production time
• Reduce container damage and/or loss to save money
• Realize longer life for conveyor components to reduce maintenance costs
System Plast® Bead and Roller Guides
System Plast® Bead and Roller Guides are an ideal solution for those areas on a food or beverage conveyor line where containers have trouble moving smoothly and tend to crowd together or jam.
- Eliminate or greatly reduce container jamming
- No friction points or bridging
- Increased throughput
- Reduced product damage
- Excellent for paper, plastic and metal containers
System Plast® SpeedSet™ Brackets
System Plast® SpeedSet™ brackets solve conveyor line change problems quickly. The benefit of SpeedSet™ brackets is preset conveyor guide rail adjustability that is fast and accurate without the need for tools. If your plant is adjusting conveyor guiderail widths to accommodate different container sizes running on a single conveyor this solution could help you save time and money.
System Plast® SpeedSet™ offer quick, consistent, repeatable line changes:
- Significant reduction in product loss, damage or tipping as guiderails are consistently adjusted for smooth product flow
- Decreased labor time for line adjustments frees maintenance staff for other jobs
- No tools needed – Operators could potentially change guide rails
- Increased productivity time for more revenue generation
ValuGuide® Nolu® Plastics featuring Nolu-S Wearstrips
Nolu® plastic wearstrips are made with Regal’s exclusive compounds of UHMW and solid lubricants/unique ingredients. They provide reduced coefficients of friction while maintaining the characteristics of UHMW.
- Extends the life of mating surfaces
- Lowers mating surface scratching or damage
- Reduces energy consumption
- Minimizes product pulsation on conveyors for smoother product handling
- Reduces conveyor generated noise
- FDA & USDA approved ingredients
- Noise suppressant
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content. The above content is provided “AS IS”,
AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.