Electrak® HD by Thomson: THE PERFECT RECIPE FOR YOUR MACHINE DESIGNS.
The Electrak® HD is stronger, smarter and more robust than any electromechanical linear actuator Thomson has ever developed. Onboard electronics have reduced a need for standalone controls, higher power opens a wider range of hydraulic applications to electric conversion, and it meets the most extreme environmental acceptance tests.
• Built-in J1939 CAN bus option enhances controllability, can eliminate individual controls and simplifies OEM machine design
• Constant monitoring of critical parameters such as end-of-stroke, voltage, current and temperature
• Optional synchronization feature allows for motion integration of two or more actuators
• Higher load ranges up to 16 kN (3600 lbs.) are ideal for hydraulic-to-electric conversion applications
• IP69K (static), IP67 (static) and IP66 (dynamic) ratings prove Electrak HD can withstand the harshest environments
Why Thomson Electrak®?
Thomson Smart Actuators enhance diagnostic capabilities and controllability, using fewer components, less cabling and hardware. This results in decreased development time, weight and software costs, with increased functionality and machine performance.