Your storeroom could be costing you more than you think…
Are your MRO parts scattered everywhere?
Do you frequently find obsolete parts?
Are there too many of one part and not enough of another?
The Applied® Storeroom Services Program is designed to help you efficiently identify, organize, optimize and manage your inventory. Our storeroom services enable you to cut costs associated with maintaining and issuing spare MRO parts since you don't have to look for parts that may or may not be on your shelf.
- Part Identification
- Part Standardization
- Part Classification
- Storeroom Setup (shelving, bins and other accessories)
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - Managed by Applied® to eliminate many of your storeroom responsibilities
- Customer Managed Inventory (CMI) - Assist personnel in optimizing your storeroom management process
- Applied® Onsite Storeroom Management - Onsite Applied® associate manages inventory supplied by Applied Industrial Technologies
- AppliedSTORE® - Web-based, barcode-enabled inventory management software program
- Analyze usage history
- Establish minimum and maximum replenishment levels
- Identify overstock and under-stock inventory
- Inventory rationalization processes