Applied Industrial Technologies has been committed to the metals industry for nearly 100 years, focusing on metals safety, operational efficiency, and lowest total cost of ownership. Our Metals Industry Specialists keep you connected with our extensive supplier network and our value-added services.
• METALS INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS who understand your processes and provide the technical solutions to your toughest challenges.
• INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS that focus on uptime and metals safety in harsh, challenging environments. Applied® is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies.
• TECHNICAL SERVICE offerings that specialize in assembly and service of industrial / hydraulic hose, light / heavyweight conveyor belting, as well as mechanical and electrical repair, and more.
• DOCUMENTED VALUE-ADDED® (DVA®) cost-savings opportunities that demonstrate how much customers will save as a result of products and services purchased from Applied®.
• MORE THAN 560 OPERATING FACILITIES strategically positioned to fulfill your specific needs, providing the right product at the right time whenever you need it.
• INVENTORY MANAGEMENT solutions that save money and improve uptime. We support programs for critical spare parts to C-Class items.
• LEADING FLUID POWER & FLOW CONTROL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER, offering the largest, most comprehensive service to the metals industry.
• MULTI-CHANNEL CAPABILITIES that provide choice, convenience and expertise.
INCREASE UPTIME AND PRODUCTIVITY WITH REXNORD'S SMART CONDITION MONITORING SYSTEM -
Finally, a scalable system to address YOUR current priorities and budget in the Primary Metals Industries, while extending the life of your assets. Rexnord's Smart Condition Monitoring System uses proprietary algorithms to continuously compare sensor data against models of healthy drive operating conditions...