Applied Industrial Technologies has been committed to the metals industry for 97+ years, focusing on metals safety, operational efficiency, and lowest total cost of ownership. Our Metals Industry Specialists keep you connected with our extensive supplier network and our value-added services.
• METALS INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS who understand your processes and provide the technical solutions to your toughest challenges.
• INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS that focus on uptime and metals safety in harsh, challenging environments. Applied® is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies.
• TECHNICAL SERVICE offerings that specialize in assembly and service of industrial / hydraulic hose, light / heavyweight conveyor belting, as well as mechanical and electrical repair, and more.
• DOCUMENTED VALUE-ADDED® (DVA®) cost-savings opportunities that demonstrate how much customers will save as a result of products and services purchased from Applied®.
• MORE THAN 580 OPERATING FACILITIES strategically positioned to fulfill your specific needs, providing the right product at the right time whenever you need it.
• INVENTORY MANAGEMENT solutions that save money and improve uptime. We support programs for critical spare parts to C-Class items.
• LEADING FLUID POWER & FLOW CONTROL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER, offering the largest, most comprehensive service to the metals industry.
• MULTI-CHANNEL CAPABILITIES that provide choice, convenience and expertise.