- Advanced Industrial Hydraulics
- Advanced Industrial Pneumatics
- HVAC Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Fundamentals
- Arc Flash Electrical Safe Work Practices (ESWP)
- Basic Electricity for Mechanics
- Basic Industrial Hydraulics
- Basic Industrial Pneumatics
- Bearing Maintenance & Fundamentals
- Electrical Print Reading
- Fall Protection
- Fluid Power Fundamentals
- Hydraulic Troubleshooting
- Lockout Tagout
- Lubrication Technology
- Motors & Drives Fundamentals
- Power Transmission Technology
- Pumps & Seals
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Technical Troubleshooting
Don't see the topic you need
MaintenancePRO® courses can be customized based on your specific training needs, experience level and/or equipment.
All course cancellations are subject to a $250 cancellation fee. If the course is cancelled within two weeks of the scheduled date, the customer is also responsible for all costs associated with cancellations (vaires by course and location).
If you are unable to attend a class and provide a 14-day prior notice, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee (per seat). Cancellation notices recieved within 14 days of the class date are subject to a $250 cancellation fee. No-shows will be assessed the full class tuition.
Maintenance Training Delivers Uptime
- Reduced equipment and machine downtime
- Increased productivity
- Decreased maintenance cost
- Increased overall equipment efficiency
- Increased worker knowledge and productivity
MaintenancePRO® also provides:
- Product information about the components in use at your facility
- Most classes combine lecture with valuable hands-on training labs
- World-class technical documentation and reference materials
- Highly qualified instructors who are experts in their fields
- Pre- and post-course assessments to evaluate the learning gain of the class
- No manufacturer bias
- Certificate of completion and achievement
MaintenancePRO® also brings this vital training to you where you need it - your facility.
Book your courses during traditional daytime hours or during nights or weekends - at no extra cost.
For further information or to register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-664-5733.
What People are Saying About MaintenancePRO® Technical Training:
"Learned a lot of valuable information that applies to everyday work operations."
"The safety information will greatly help in plant maintenance operation."
"This course was intensive but worth it."
"This course will improve my job performance and productivity because of the explanation of electrical components."
"Was really useful especially with the hands-on situation."
"Very well structured to help improve my abilities on the job."
"Very informative, clarified many questions I had."
"Many examples helped learn and review. Also made it easy to retain knowledge."
"I now feel more comfortable in my abilities to safety troubleshoot electrical/PLC problems."
"Anyone wanting to enhance their electrical skills would benefit from this course."
"Do more of this training!"
"Instructor is extremely knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
"Learning and getting a better understand on print reading is what I like best about the class."