Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Applied Industrial Technologies has been committed to the chemicals and petrochemicals industry for nearly 100 years, focusing on chemicals and petrochemicals safety, operational efficiency, and lowest total cost of ownership. Our Chemicals and Petrochemicals Industry Specialists keep you connected with our extensive supplier network and our value-added services.
• CHEMICALS AND PETROCHEMICALS INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS who understand your processes and provide the technical solutions to your toughest challenges.
• INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS that focus on uptime and chemicals and petrochemicals safety in harsh, challenging environments. Applied® is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies.
• TECHNICAL SERVICE offerings that specialize in assembly and service of industrial / hydraulic hose, light / heavyweight conveyor belting, as well as mechanical and electrical repair, and more.
• DOCUMENTED VALUE-ADDED® (DVA®) cost-savings opportunities that demonstrate how much customers will save as a result of products and services purchased from Applied®.
• MORE THAN 560 OPERATING FACILITIES strategically positioned to fulfill your specific needs, providing the right product at the right time whenever you need it.
• INVENTORY MANAGEMENT solutions that save money and improve uptime. We support programs for critical spare parts to C-Class items.
• LEADING FLUID POWER & FLOW CONTROL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER, offering the largest, most comprehensive service to the chemicals and petrochemicals industry.
• MULTI-CHANNEL CAPABILITIES that provide choice, convenience and expertise.
MARATHON MOTORS XRI® IEEE841 -
CHEMICALS & PETROCHEMICALS
The Marathon 3 Phase Electric Motors XRI® IEEE841 Line are designed to be used in extreme applications in the process industries such as chemical plants, oil & gas, chemical & marine industries, and other severe duty environments where long life and ultra-high efficiency are desired...