Baldor-Reliance® Stainless Steel NEMA Motors - Food Grade
Food processing equipment should be designed with safety in mind - those who support the food processing industry should always keep in mind the cost of ownership, as well as product’s cleanability and reliability. Food processing equipment should have the ability to be sanitized, to promote the health and safety of the public, in addition to the reputation of the companies involved. Tighter regulations and more stringent penalties are in place to promote such compliance.
Applied® is working with trusted brand Baldor-Reliance®, who has designed their food safe motors to promote reliability, with smooth contours, advanced sealing and to exceed IP69K for water rating. This enhances motor life in high pressure and sanitary cleaning environments.
Baldor-Reliance® stainless steel NEMA motors are great for the food industry:
• Smooth contour and finish, and continuous welds reduce harboring points for bacteria, while still providing access for sanitation
• Internal and external shaft seals on both ends help to guard against ingress at the extension points
• Foot mounted (ratings from ½ through 30 horsepower) and footless (ratings from ½ up to 15 horsepower) options
• 3-piece, O-ring sealed conduit box, which rotates, for flexible installation
• Color-coded leads to assist while connecting Heat shrink connectors for waterproof seal
Baldor-Reliance Stainless Steel NEMA Motors - Without Feet
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content. The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.