Food & Beverage
Dodge Food Safe Bearings - Food Grade
You know that keeping your industrial areas safe and sanitary is a primary concern for the food and beverage industry. But harsh chemicals involved in washdown areas can take a toll on equipment quality and life expectancy.
That’s why ABB Dodge® food safe bearings solve two of the most prominent industry challenges when it comes to bearings - grease washout and corrosion. Food Safe bearings feature a patented lubrication protection system, superior coating, and smooth design to improve cleanability and maximize life in applications that require high pressure, caustic washdown. All Food Safe bearings are IP69 rated for water, and with product registration, offer an unprecedented one-year warranty against failure due to water ingress.
Dodge Food Safe Bearings ARE GREAT FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY:
• Smooth stainless-steel housing without a grease zerk designed to minimize harboring points
• IP69 for water rating ensures suitability for aggressive, clean in place washdown procedures
• Laser identification on the housing and insert to minimize crevices that can harbor bacteria
• Sealed and lubed for life bearings to minimize maintenance costs
• Unique insert design with stainless steel base material with a revolutionary KleenTec top coating for enhanced corrosion resistance against common cleaning agents
• Max life cage prevents grease washout
• Hydro armor seal protects internal rotating elements from water ingress
• H1 food grade synthetic grease
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.