EAGLE POLYURETHANE BELTING from Fenner Drives
Fenner’s Eagle Polyurethane Belting provides a comprehensive range of high quality non-reinforced and reinforced polyurethane belting in round and V profiles, polyester belting, reinforced can cable, co-extruded belting, and SuperGrip Top belting. From light, medium, or heavy duty conveying to custom profiles, Fenner Drives has the right belt for your application.
Fenner Drives Proudly Offers:
• Full range of FDA and EC approved belts
• Custom design capabilities – special profiles, dual durometer, static dissipative, UV stabilized, tracking features, ridged profiles, and more!
• Co-extruded special top surfaces provide value-added features that are perfect for applications requiring extra grip or varying (high or low) surface coefficient of friction
• Eagle Can Cable is a light-weight, high-strength alternative to nylon coated steel cable on canning lines
• Twisted O-Rings are an ideal fast fit solution for live roller conveyors
• Factory welded endless belts – welding is available for standard and custom Eagle belts
Eliminate the need to weld with Eagle SureConnect™
Eagle SureConnect is a patent pending connector and polyurethane belting system that is made to length by simply twisting the threaded connector into the matching belt, providing a strong, consistent, SURE connection in a few simple steps. No more wasting time on questionable welds. Make sure it’s done right, every time with Eagle SureConnect.
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”,
AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.