Martin Sprocket & Gear is excited to expand our already extensive line of couplings to include the Go-Flex Coupling. The Go-Flex line is one of the easiest couplings to install, maintain, and repair and is available in seven different sizes, seven different insert types, and a variety of configurations to fit your individual coupling needs.
After-Hour Emergency Services
Equipment failure can happen at any time. That's why Applied works with Martin around the clock to get your operations back up and running. We have people at the ready to get you the stock, altered and made-to-order products you need 24 / 7 / 365.Products Ready to Ship
Features & Benefits:
• Fast and easy insert replacement, compact
• Low maintenance, no lubrication required
• Minimal downtime
• Urethane inserts available from standard-duty to heavy-duty, high temperature, and food grade
• Can be installed vertically, and for reversing applications
• The teeth on the hubs do not touch or overlap thus if the insert fails, you do not have metal to metal contact that will potentially destroy the hubs
• No realignment required after insert replacement
Other Martin Coupling Options:
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.