1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Collected||Categories of Sources|
|A. Identifiers, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth or other similar identifiers.||Yes||• Directly from you • Our business partners and affiliates • Third parties you direct to share information with us • Social networks • Data sellers|
|B. California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as birthdate, contact information and payment information.||Yes||• Directly from you • Our business partners and affiliates • Third parties you direct to share information with us • Social networks • Data sellers|
|C. Commercial Information, such as shopping and purchase history.||Yes||• Directly from you • Your browser or device|
|D. Internet/Network Information, such as device information, logs and analytics data.||Yes||• Your browser or device|
|E. Geolocation Data, such as precise location information from your device or generated based on IP address.||Yes||• Your browser or device|
|F. Sensory Information, such as recordings of phone calls with us, where permitted by law.||Yes||• Directly from you|
|G. Profession/Employment Information, such as your company information and, for applicants, your employment history.||Yes||• Directly from you • From our customers • For applicants, from third parties you direct to share information with us|
|H. Non-Public Education Information (20 U.S.C. § 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99), such as educational history, degree (for applicants)||Yes||• Directly from you • Third parties you direct to share information from us|
|I. Other Personal Information, including information you post on our social media pages or otherwise provide to us||Yes||• Directly from you • Third parties you direct to share information from us • Your browser or device|
|J. Inferences, such as predictions about your interests and preferences.||Yes||• Your browser or device • Information generated or derived from your online browsing and usage activity|
2. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the previous 12 months, we have sold the following categories of personal information to third parties, subject to your settings and preferences and your Right to Opt Out:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
The categories of third parties to whom we sell or disclose your personal information for a business purpose include:
• Our affiliate companies
• Other third party business partners who use this information to market to you, to perform analytics and conduct research, or for other purposes;
• Service providers and advisors that perform services for us, on our behalf, which may include providing marketing and advertising services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or similar services;
• Product Suppliers who may use the information to fulfill warranty service obligations, product recalls, or transaction tracking regarding shipments or leases of supplier products or similar activities;
• Businesses as needed to provide Services or to fulfil your request or transaction, including, for example, order fulfilment, payment processing, or delivery or shipping services;
• Ad networks and advertising partners to deliver advertising and personalized content to you on our Service, on other sites and services you may use, and across other devices you may use, as well as provide on behalf of advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research;
• Analytics providers to better understand the demographics of our users and visitors, and to personalize, enhance and improve our Service;
• Social networks for advertising or personalization purposes, or to engage with you.
3. YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
Under CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
• The right to know the categories of personal information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information(See Section 1 Information We Collect above)
• The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information (See Section 2 Disclosure of Personal Information above)
• The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve share personal information (See Section 2 Disclosure of Personal Information above)
• The right to access the specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information (See Section 4 To Exercise Your California Consumer Rights)
• The right to opt out of personal information sales (See Section 4 To Exercise Your California Consumer Rights)
• The right to not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights. (See Section 4 To Exercise Your California Consumer Rights)
4. TO EXERCISE YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
To exercise your California Consumer Rights, please submit a request by:
• Calling TOLL-FREE PHONE 1-800-655-6552; or
• Filling out a Data Privacy Rights Request through our Data Protection Preferences
We will need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require us to obtain additional personal information from you. We will only use personal information provided in connection with a Data Privacy Rights Request to review and comply with the request.
In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will provide the reasons for declining to comply with the request.
Minors Under Age 16
Our websites are not directed to minors. We do not sell the personal information of consumers we know to be less than 16 years of age.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this policy from time to time. Updates will be posted on our websites with latest revision date and will be effective as of the date of posting. We ask that you check our websites periodically for updates to this and other policies.
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Joan Greene, Assistant General Counsel
One Applied Plaza,
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
© Copyright 2019 Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (Rev. 12/17/2019)