MAXIMUM UPTIME IS DRIVEN BY A RELIABLE AND AVAILABLE GEARBOX
The Gearbox Availability Myth
It is common for a production facility to have a variety of different sized gearboxes running.
• The average number of gearbox end item SKUs in a gearbox manufacturer’s catalog is 5,000,000
• The average number of gearboxes in stock at a typical distributor location is 10
• The average warehousing facility has 300 gearboxes from 4 manufacturers and 50 SKU’s
WHAT IF WORM GEAR MAINTENANCE WAS STRESS-FREE?
The odds of quick gearbox availability from finished stock are against you. Regal has the right fulfillment model to make your experience stress-free. Let them show you how!Available Size Options
Features & Benefits
1. Rugged Cast Iron Housings
• Raider® Plus speed reducers incorporate rugged cast iron single piece construction for all housings, motor adapters, covers and mounting bases, providing maximum strength and dependability.
2. High Lead Angle Worm
• Case hardened, ground and polished
3. Large, Single Row Ball Bearings On Input Shaft
• Absorb radial and thrust loads on higher input speeds for increased efficiency. Tapered roller bearings are used in 375, 450, 516 and 600 units.
4. Forged Bronze Worm Gears on Input Shaft
• Provide greater tensile strength than cast bronze, are precision manufactured to AGMA specifications for long, trouble-free operation. Cast iron hubs are used in larger sizes for extra strength.
5. Heavy-duty Tapered Roller Bearings on all Output Shafts
• Effectively handle inherent gear load and provide maximum overhung load capacity.
6. Viton® Seals on Exclusive Sealing Surfaces*
• Helps keep contaminants out and lubrication in. Viton seals on sizes 133-325, and double lip seals on sizes 375-600. 7. All Units Factory Filled with Polyglycol Oil
* VITON® is believed to be a trademark or trade name of The Chemours Company and is not controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
The Morse Raider gearbox offers reliable design, support and is a drop in replacement.
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.