Forest Products - Wood Yards & Saw Mills
Rexnord Planetgear™, UltraMax® & Ultramite® Gear Drives - Forest Products - Wood Yards & Saw Mills
Rexnord is a proud manufacturer of concentric inline gear drives for the heavy-duty industrial market. Their concentric inline gear drives feature rugged designs to meet many operating challenges, and they are site proven in the world's most demanding applications. Rexnord Concentric Inline Gear Drives are application-engineered to minimize stress and wear and extend service life.
Rexnord Planetgear™ Concentric Inline Gear Drives
Rexnord Planetgear™ Concentric Inline Gear Drives feature rugged designs to meet every operating challenge, and they're site proven in the world's most demanding applications. Planetgear concentric inline gear reducers offer reliable operation through self-aligning planet carriers that float radially and axially to provide perfect alignment of the drive train. State-of-the-art materials and processes provide hardened, wear-resistant gearing that handles heavy-duty applications and shock loads.
Rexnord's Planetgear™ Concentric Inline Gear Drive is great for the forest industry:
• 19 sizes
• Handles high shock loads, 250% overload
• Internal backstop for easy field installation
• Solid or hollow output for shaft mounted configurations
• Taconite-duty seals provide optimal performance and long seal life
• Horizontal, vertical or tilt mounting available for foot mounted configurations
• Three-year heavy-duty warranty, provided by Rexnord
Rexnord UltraMax® Gear Drives
The Falk UltraMax® Drive delivers all the performance of a parallel shaft gear drive, with the economy of a gearmotor. Designed to meet the tough challenges of medium and heavy-duty concentric gear drive operation, UltraMax gives you everything you need, from outstanding design and durability to long life, easy maintenance and overall efficiency. With UltraMax, you get more power for your dollar, with savings of up to 30% over a comparably rated parallel shaft gear drive. UltraMax can be used in high torque applications that once required parallel-shaft drives. Tough and versatile, the compact, long-lasting UltraMax offers a fully-featured concentric design that works in today’s global markets.
Rexnord's UltraMax® Gear Drive is great for the forest industry:
• 12 sizes
• Reductions from 1.5:1 to 985:1
• Optional scoop, flange or baseplate mounted motors
• Helical gearing minimizes noise and vibration
• Available in low ratio for high-speed applications
• Heavy-duty bearing and seal protection
• Optional reliability packages
Rexnord Ultramite® Gear Drives
Falk Ultramite® Concentric Inline Gear Drives are built for longer service life. An integral high-speed pinion is fully supported by bearings within the gearbox, not by motor bearings, while dual lip seals prevent contamination. Ultramite is motor-independent allowing the use of standard NEMA C-face or IEC motors. The innovative motor bushing eliminates fretting between the motor and the gear drive. This design is meant to offer easy installation and allows for quick, trouble-free change out, even after years of hard, continuous use. Multiple mounting positions are available, including base, wall, top, vertical, shaft and flange. Falk Ultramite Gearmotors have continuous-duty ratings from the American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA).
Rexnord's Ultramite® Gear Drive is great for the forest industry:
• C-face motor for ease of installation and removal
• 13 sizes
• Up to 183,000 lb-in (20 kNm)
• 0.25 - 300 hp (.19 - 225 kW) capacity
• Reductions from 1.4:1 to 16,000:1
• Base and flange mounted designs
• Three-year warranty, provided by Rexnord
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.