Forest Products - Wood Yards & Saw Mills
Rexnord Rex® Roller Bearings - Forest Products - Wood Yards & Saw Mills
No matter which wood product you produce, it is critical to work with a supplier that offers a wide range of products, services and solutions to equip your specific application. Applied® is proud to partner with Rexnord to bring you industry experience that can help reduce downtime and lower total cost of ownership.
Rexnord PT Select Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings
PT Select is a cost effective, high quality off-the-shelf bearing designed around the characteristics that customers value most.
Rexnord's PT Select Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing is great for the forest industry:
• Designed with specialized geometry that provides low operating temperatures and reduced vibration, along with premium ingress protection and high speed sealing options.
• Every PT Select bearing is spin tested under load prior to shipment, and is backed by a two-year warranty, provided by Rexnord (two-year warranty requires registration of the bearing at Rexnord.com).
• State-of-the-art housing design
• Industry-standard dimensions
• Rugged metal retainer
• Shaft-ready and pre-lubricated
Rexnord Rex® & Link-Belt® Mounted Roller Bearings
Rex® and Link-Belt® Roller Bearings offer the best range of performance options based on your application needs. From seal types to bore diameters to shaft locking options, look to Rexnord for all these options, and more. The result is a bearing family that delivers the best value on choice, delivery and life.
Rexnord's Rex® and Link-Belt® Roller Bearings are great for the forest industry:
Rexnord's spherical roller bearings offer a range of solid housings that utilize a two-piece outer ring, interchangeable seals, larger rollers and in-field clearance setting capabilities. The one-piece housing arrives pre-loaded with lubricant, which decreases installation time and increases bearing life.
The unique modular design of the Rex Roller Bearings allow for assembled-to-order configurations. Rexnord's Application Engineers offer deep technical and functional knowledge to provide customers with predictive bearing performance analysis so the right product is selected for each application.
Rex® and Link-Belt® products are proven performers in the industry and represent the quality and value their customers have come to expect. Rexnord Roller Bearings have higher thrust load carrying capacity than any comparable product in the market, according to Rexnord.
Features & Benefits:
• Shaft sizes from 3/4" to 7"
• Full range of housing styles
• Multiple mounting options
• Self-aligning spherical roller bearing provides 4 degrees of misalignment
• Adjustable internal clearances
• Best-in-class load ratings
• Interchangeable seals
Rexnord Link-Belt Centrik-Lok CL Series Bearings
Link-Belt’s Centrik-Lok® CL design features eight gripping tabs to solve the toughest shaft mounting problems. Its unique split collar design utilizes a high-strength socket head cap screw for secure and easy installation. The locking collar yields superior axial holding force, which is 20% greater than the next best competitor.
Rexnord's Link-Belt Centrik-Lok CL Series Bearing is great for the forest industry:
Concentric Eight Tab Design
• 360° concentricity for high speed/high vibration applications
• Shaft marring: minimal to none
• Will not fracture during Installation
High Strength Socket Head Cap Screws
• Deep pockets to minimize socket marring
• Industry standard cap Screws
• Prevents the turning of the outer ring in high vibration applications
Single Lip Seal with Flinger
• Optional Steel Labyrinth (speed) and triple lip seals (contamination)
Superior Finished Raceways
• Precision ground and superfinished; cool running and quiet
Retained Two-Piece Collar Design
• Maximum holding force on undersized shafting (up to -0.004”)
• Unique retention feature keeps locking collar attached to bearing during installation
• 20% greater gripping power than comparable bearings
• Simple installation
Corrosion Resistant Black Powder Coated Housing Unit
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”,
AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.