Food & Beverage
A NEW PERSPECTIVE FOR FOOD & BEVERAGE FROM SKF
Food and beverage processors are under constant pressure to optimize production, reduce costs and comply with strict health, safety and environmental regulations. That's why Applied® brings you a wide range of SKF solutions designed to meet those challenges head on.
Food Line Blue Range Bearing Units
Upgrade from food-grade to food-safe
Looking for the ideal bearing unit for your heavy washdown applications? Applied is the proud provider of SKF’s Food Line Blue Range Ball Bearing Units, a next generation of food-safe bearing units. These units are completely sealed, lubricated for life and designed for increased bearing performance, even in the harshest processing and cleaning environments.
• Ideal for conveyor applications in heavy washdown with aggressive detergents
• Innovative seven-lip sealing system guides detergent away from the bearing
• IP69K rated
• Relubrication-free design for reduced maintenance
• Drop-in replacement with improved performance
• Industry approved: FDA certified – Food grade grease NSF H1, American Halal
Peer FaBXTREME™ Stainless Steel Bearings
A stainless-steel option for superior corrosion protection
Working in difficult-to-reach and hazardous locations? Applied's selection of maintenance-free FaBXTREME units, manufactured by SKF for PEER Bearing, can help you reduce costs and extend the life of your equipment. Superior design, corrosion resistant material, and manufacturing craftsmanship provide the advantages required for your food and beverage equipment to operate at full efficiency for years to come.
• Maintenance-free operation
• Drop-in replace for easy installation
• Extended inner rings for shaft stability and dual set screw locking
• FDA compliant seals with multi-barrier protection both in use and during wash down
• FDA/USDA approved Mobil grease FM222 lubricant; NSF H1 registered, DIN51825 certified, Kosher/Parve, Halal
• Stainless steel construction for superior corrosion protection
SKF Explorer Deep Groove Ball Bearings for Non-Corrosive Environments
A combination of proven technologies that reduce food safety risks
Contamination can occur anywhere and is not limited to critical points in production. Applied is proud to bring you SKF's Food Line Deep Groove Ball Bearings for non-corrosive environments to provide a high level of safety at every stage of food production.
This range combines the tried-and-true technology of a steel deep groove ball bearing, manufactured to the standards of SKF’s Explorer performance class, with high-performing food grade grease and best-in-class sealing.
• Halal & Kosher certified
• Blue synthetic rubber seal for easy identification of fragments in food stream
• RSH contact-seal performance for excellent water and solid contaminant exclusion
• FDA certified
• Maximized rating life and running accuracy from SKF Explorer design
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”, AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.