SpillTech Smart Spill Solutions™ - Aggregate
Oil-Only DrumTop Pads
Say goodbye to messy drum tops by using these Sorbent Oil-Only Drum Top Pads.
• Absorb drips from leaking pumps and help keep drum storage areas looking good
• Pre-cut bung holes make for easy access to drum
• Pads can be removed and replaced with pumps and valves installed
• Made from top-quality FineFiber Mat
• Color-coding helps you visually identify the right sorbent for your needs
• Blue designates Oil-Only sorbency for oil and other petroleum-based fluids — but not water; fits into many professional surroundings
Oil-Only Contractor Grade Sock / Net Boom
Take control of outdoor spill response with Oil-Only Booms.
• Poly-blend filler repels water while only absorbing oil and other hydrocarbons
• Connectors link booms together to create a containment system big enough to handle almost any spill size
• Provides quick, efficient cleanup to help protect the environment from contaminants; suited for short-term use
Oil-Only Responder™ Pads
• Economical MeltBlown mat for effective oil response
• Best performing pad on water due to fast-wicking fibers
• Highly absorbent MeltBlown polypropylene mat repels water and soaks up only oil and oil-based fluids Floats even when completely saturated — most effective for marine spills
• Bright white color makes it easy to locate in spill emergencies
• Won't fall apart even when fully saturated
Oil-Only Poly Blend Socks
Poly blend-filled Oil-Only Socks contain and soak up petroleum-based fluids fast while repelling water. By selectively absorbing petroleum-based liquids and not water, these socks take in more oil and can be left on the job longer. They also float for cleanup of waterborne hydrocarbons. Contain and soak up leaks or spills ideal by surrounding spilled fluids or wrapping around leaky machines. Easy and convenient to put into place. Contain spills to keep fluids from spreading into larger areas and becoming slippery hazards. Flexible to conform around machine bases and offer a snug fit with no seepage. Color-coded to help you visually identify the right sorbent for your needs. White designates oil-only sorbency and makes it easy to identify when saturated.
Custom Spill Kits
Be prepared for fast response with a SpillTech® Spill Kit! Quick Response is Key Spills happen no matter how hard you try to avoid them. Forklifts knock over drums, tanks are punctured and transporters leak and drip. It is important to have the right sorbents on-hand when these spills occur to eliminate the slip-and-fall hazard. A quick response is the first order of business — and your best weapon — in the fight against spills.
DISCLAIMER: The above content is provided by the supplier. Applied does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content.
The above content is provided “AS IS”,
AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
All warranties, if any, are solely from the supplier.