Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
- My Applied Catalog
- Belt Skiver w/ Plastic Fence
- Belt Thickness 1/4" to 1 1/4"
- Skive Depth 1/16" to 3/8"
- Width 2 1/2"
- Available with choice of fence material – plastic or metal – for different applications
- For a safe, easy way to remove belt top covers, choose the portable, lightweight FSK Belt Skiver
- Portable and lightweight
- Manual operation that precisely removes top covers in a single pass
- Available in two sizes to skive belts between 1/4" and 1.25" thick and 7/8" and 1.75" thick
- Adjusts easily for cutting depths from 1/16" to 3/8" – extra deep skives can be achieved with multiple passes
- Front drive rollers aggressively grip belt at the start of the skive to prevent slippage
- May be used on new, worn or damaged belt surfaces
- Fence adjusts to appropriate fastener size
- A skived belt helps extend splice life, ensure compatibility with belt cleaners with a lower profile and creates a stronger splice
|Belt Width [Min]
|Belt Width [Max]
|EAN or UPC