PowerTrac™ Standard Rolled Thread Ball Screw
- My Applied Catalog
- 1171-0413 Standard Rolled Thread, 1.171 Inch Ball Circle Diameter, 0.413 Inch Lead, Single Start, Right Hand Ball Screw
- PowerTRAC™ standard rolled thread ball screws are convenient, efficient devices for converting rotary motion to linear motion.High efficiency is achieved through the use of bearing balls added between the nut and screw to eliminate sliding friction. Life of the assembly is determined by predictable fatigue cycles, not unpredictable frictional wear.
- Material: PowerTrac™ Ball Screws are made of high quality alloy steel, induction hardened to RC 56-60. PowerTrac™ Ball Screws are given a protective black oxide finish. Selected sizes are available in heat-treated stainless steel (RC 40-45) for app
- LEAD ACCURACY PowerTrac™ Rolled Ball Screws will not deviate from nominal lead by more than 0.004 in/ft on screws through 2 1/2" diameter and 0.008 in/ft on screws 3" and over.
- STRAIGHTNESS PowerTrac™ SRT Ball Screws are straight within 0.010 ih/ft when shipped from the factory, and do not exceed 0.030" in any 6' section. PowerTrac™ Ball Screws may require additional straightening after matching due to inherent stresse
- GOTHIC ARCH PowerTrac™ Ball Screws feature the gothic arch design that ensures component compatibility and long life.
- LIFE PowerTrac™ Ball Screws, like other antifriction bearings, have predictable life, based on material fatigue, if properly maintained.
- EFFICIENCY The low coefficient of friction of the rolling elements of the Ball Screw results in an operating efficiency of 90%.
- Backlash: the axial movement between a new Ball Nut and Screw ranges from .003 to .015
- SURFACE COATINGS PowerTrac™ Ball Screws have a protective black oxide finish.
- Backdriving because of their high efficiency, PowerTrac™ Ball Screw Systems will backdrive, thus requiring a brake to hold the load
|Root Diameter||0.87 in|
|Thread Lead||0.413 in|
|Material||4150 HT Steel|
|Ball Circle Dia.||1.171 in|
|Lead Accuracy||.004 in/ft|
|Thread Hand||Right Hand|
|Precision Level||Standard Rolled|