- 1/2 in Drive Size
- Accurate to ± 4% of torque reading in both directions at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Industrial all steel or aluminum torque transfer components.
- High alloy torsion drive design — accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (English/Metric) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation — fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
- Laser marked serial number for traceability.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable CW certification supplied with each wrench.
|Torque Range||50 to 250 ft lb|
|Drive Size||1/2 in|
|Accuracy||± 4% CW, ± 4% CCW|
|Overall Length||21.5 in|
|EAN or UPC||662679135379|